FREE ORIENTATION MEETING
Are you interested in buying a house in Eindhoven? We offer you a free, no-obligation appointment. This is possible either face-to-face, by telephone or Skype.
WHY DHVC VASTGOED?
- DHVC Vastgoed is an experienced local real-estate agent who can help you search for properties, provide expert advice, negotiate and protect your interest during the entire purchase process.
- DHVC Vastgoed does the initial screening for you.
- DHVC Vastgoed can only be working for you, not for the seller.
- DHVC Vastgoed has insider knowledge about the market in and around Eindhoven. We can often find you a house before it hits the market (on internet).
- DHVC Vastgoed will be able to advise you on aspects such as neighborhoods, schools and public transport.
- DHVC Vastgoed will be able to translate your purchase contract in English.
- DHVC Vastgoed will perform property checks (not a structural survey) regarding ownership, land registry and apartment cooperative contracts – this is important as it is possible to buy a property without then having the right to live in it.
BUYING A HOME IN THE AREA OF EINDHOVEN
Buying a house is one of the most exciting things you can do. But it can also be stressful, especially if you don’t have an in-depth knowledge of the process or understand real estate law in the Netherlands. Using a real estate agent is very common in the Netherlands, and is advisable, particularly for those who are new to the country or are not fluent in Dutch. We can provide you with helpful information on homes and neighborhoods that aren’t easily accessible to the public. Our knowledge of the home buying process, negotiating skills, and familiarity with the different areas you want to live in can be extremely valuable. It all begins with how much house you can afford and finding the property you wish to purchase. Once you’ve found a home you need to check the technical condition of the house and figure out what it’s worth. This is followed by negotiations on the price and legal paperwork.
Through the years we have built up an extensive network of well-known partners: specialists that you may need to complete your buying process. Our partners have been selected for their knowledge, experience and customer approach. They are specialists in their field and will minimize your risk, take your worries away and negotiate the best price for you. It is not obliged to work with our partners. You are free to work with an advisor of your choice.
Typically, purchase offers are contingent on a home inspection of the property to check for signs of structural damage or things that may need fixing. DHVC Vastgoed can help you arrange this inspection. This contingency protects you by giving you a chance to renegotiate your offer or withdraw it without penalty if the inspection reveals significant material damage. Both you and the seller will receive a report on the home inspector’s findings. You can then decide if you want to ask the seller to fix anything on the property before closing the sale. Before the sale closes, you will have a walk-through of the
house, which gives you the chance to confirm that any agreed-upon repairs have been made.
- Detailed construction check
- Creates a detailed report
- dentifies possible defects
- Documents short, medium & long-term issues
- Provides costs for short, medium & long-term
- Can be used to cancel purchase
“Very professional, experienced and committed. His suggestions were precious and he really helped to bring the negotiation close to our initial expectations”.
DHVC Vastgoed can arrange for an appraiser to provide an independent estimate of the value of the house you are buying. The appraiser is not directly associated with the lender of the mortgage. The appraisal will let all the parties involved know that you are paying a fair price for the home. This Appraisal report will be required for your mortgage and is accepted by all banks.
- Expert with local knowledge
- Creates an independent appraisal report
- Provides you the market value
- Accepted by all banks
- Valid for National Mortgage Guarantee (NHG)
Dutch law requires that a notary must perform the property registration process. The costs will vary and may be a percentage of the property price, a per-hour charge or a fixed fee. A translator is also required to attend notary meetings in cases where one or more of the parties is not a Dutch citizen. Accredited translators can be hard to find, so ensure you book in advance, even if your Dutch is excellent. A local notary will draw up the transfer and mortgage deeds, sign them together with all parties. Finally, the notary registers ownership at the government and hands over the keys to you.
- Draws up the mortgage deed
- Draws up the delivery deed
- Creates the final invoice
- Ensures purchase conducted according to Dutch law
- Hands you the keys to your new home!
- Provides a translator if needed (at an additional cost)
Below you will find the price for our services to you for buying a house in Eindhoven.
DHVC Vastgoed buying agent fee: € 2.995 including 21% VAT.
The price is based upon no cure, no pay.
The price above does not include the fee of the building inspector, the apparaiser and notary.